Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2010 and 2011



I was comparing pictures of James from Easter last year as an almost 2 month old and this year as an almost 15 month old. I cannot believe how much has changed in a year and yet how much of his little personality is still the same. He is now running, playing, talking, and getting into everything - so different than the baby we were holding and just getting to know last Easter. But when I look at his face as a tiny baby, although he has changed throughout the year, I still see the face of my newborn little boy in my toddler boy. And a year later he is still the sweet, loving, curious, somewhat serious boy that he has always been. And there is definitely one thing that hasn't changed - how much I absolutely adore him more and more every day!! I thought it would be fun to share the picture comparisons with all of you too! :)


                                

No comments: