A few days ago I decided to let James try painting for the first time, but I knew that he was not ready for real paint because everything still goes straight into his mouth. So, I decided to add a little green food coloring to his yogurt and let the fun begin! In the last year I have really had to let go of some of my need to keep things orderly and clean all the time - there is no other choice with a little one (and a little boy) around. :) We may have had green "paint" EVERYWHERE by the end, but it was so worth it to get to experience his joy in exploring something new! Here are a few pictures of his yogurt painting:
2 comments:
That's such a CUTE idea!!! I'm gonna have to try that with my niece...she will LOVE IT! You have a lil' artist on your hands:)
Thanks Girl! I think Makayla would love it! :) What a fun Aunt you are. :) One word of advice, use thick paper. My paper was too thin the first time around and got really wet from the yogurt. :)
Post a Comment