Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby Steps

James has been taking some steps for a few weeks now but has started to do it more often and more confidently the last few days. We decided to capture him taking a few steps on video this morning before he gets so confident that he just starts running everywhere. :) I can't believe we have an almost one year old little boy. This has been an amazing almost 11 months with him and I'm so grateful that God has blessed me with his sweet, little life. :) We love you, James!

2 comments:

Rachel Rainer said...

I can't believe he is walking already! What a sweet video! Miss you!
Rachel

The Johnson Family said...

Thanks Rachel! I miss you! Sorry I never made it to your house for a last "official" goodbye...I hate goodbyes! It was hard returning to NC this time knowing yall were leaving so soon after we got here, but we are so excited about what the Lord is doing in your family's life! Keep us updated on the pregnancy and your new ministry adventures! :)