Friday, November 12, 2010

Life is not Fair...

I am about to get real vulnerable today. I am hurting and not sure exactly what to do with that hurt but I am doing my best to give it to God. My heart is still breaking over the past and over loss...over some years and moments that I can never get back. Have any of you ever been there? I'm praying for comfort and healing that comes from Christ. My heart also hurts when I think about my son ever having to hurt. I know it's inevitable in this fallen world that he will experience pain but even in those moments of pain I pray that he will know peace and restoration that come through Jesus. My heart is burdened to pray for my son's life and his future today.



James, I want you to know that life is not fair and things will not always go the way we hope. People may even say things or do things that hurt you along the way and it will break my heart to see that happen. When I look in your face, sweet baby, I can not thank the Lord enough for entrusting you to me. I can't promise you all the world offers (and I wouldn't want to anyway) but I can promise you that I will wake up every day offering myself to the Father and praying that I can love you in a way that gives you even a glimpse of how much God loves you. I pray for today and for your future. I pray that regardless of the circumstances or whatever each day may hold, that you can rest in knowing that God loves you and has great plans for your life. I pray that you will know Him, love Him, and praise Him in the good and the bad all the days of your life because He is truly good! Love, Mama



No comments: