We went from working and studying for school all the time to bein
g done with work and school and looking for things to entertain ourselves. I'm trying to enjoy these lazy days knowing they will not last much longer...
So, while other people have been boxing up our belongings (which makes me feel rather guilty) we have been amusing ourselves with Memorial Day TV Marathons (until our TV got packed), running in the rain (by accident), and chasing each other around the house.
Last night in the midst of our chase, Stephen dodged the entertainment center but hit his toe on the coffee table.
This was his toe this morning: (he says it looks worse than it feels)
I'm pretty convinced that it is broken but according to my mother-in-love (whom we seek advice from on following God, to injuries, to reality TV and really so much more) and of course self-diagnosing on Web MD (did I ever tell you the story about how I thought my hair was falling out weeks before the wedding and I was going to be a bald bride? anyway, I digress...), there is nothing that we can really do other than to just let it heal.
I guess we should have heeded our mothers' advice when they said "no running in the house..." but Stephen is also happy that our new house will have larger more open spaces should we ever accidently play tag in the house again... :)
1 comment:
Ouch! I feel your pain Stephen! :(
I am so glad ya'll are having fun. Never stop playing! (but maybe wear shoes?)
I love you both so very much!
Post a Comment